24. JANUAR | 17 -19 Uhr /// 52 EUR
Rinse your work stress with healthy Probiotic Fermented Drinks on Friday evening with us!
Join JO MYOUNGHEE & ALEX BACHINGER for Bubbles & Kraut’s monthly Probiotic Drinks Workshop, where you explore the power of second fermentation flavors and how you can grow and maintain your own healthy bacteria cultures! We start off with a drink tasting and some snacks and then go and look into the exotic and mysterious world of aromas, only fermentation can naturally produce. We will explore some of the history and stories behind fermented drinks and experiment by mixing our own probiotic cocktails.
What we’ll do:
You will get to dive deep into the traditional yet creative culture of fermented drinks. At this workshop, we will cover 4 different probiotic drinks, namely Kombucha, Jun Tea, WaterKefir, and Ginger Beer. We will show you how to ferment your own drinks, maintain and grow your own SCOBYs and how to add flavours and sparkles to spice them up.
While tasting some experimental aromas like Coffee flavored Kombucha or Kurkuma (Turmeric) Beer, we will provide you with some in depth knowledge regarding storage and nurture of your drinks and cultures as well as easy tips to avoid mishaps. We will also share with you some recipes and supply you with your very own starter cultures, so you can kickoff your drinks the moment you get home. Before that, however, we let the evening end with self mixed fermented cocktails alongside some savory refreshments.
- Pure Kombucha, Jun Tea, Water Kefir, Ginger Beer
- Flavoured Kombucha, Water Kefir with various seasonal fruits and herbs and experimented drinks such as Coffee Kombucha, Smoothie Kombucha, every workshop is full of surprise
- Homemade Cookies e.g. Kimchi cookies, Ginger cookies and more
- Savoury Snacks (Asian inspired light snack)
- Fermented Drink Cocktails e.g. Moscow Mule, Kombucha Gin Tonic, Bloody Kim and more
Workshop Language: English & German